Hello and Welcome To Lisha’s Place!!!




May 19, 2013

Lisha's Cards Is Back!

My name is Lisha (Alicia) Bryant! I am 63 yrs. old and been married to hubby Bob for 33 years. We live in Whitehall, Ohio, which is on the East side of Columbus.

I do scrap booking but mostly I love to make cards. I have been doing either one or both since around 2005! I use a Cricut Expressions and I now have a Silhouette Cameo that I am learning to use.

I have to also learn how to use this new blogger setup. They have really changed a lot of things. I have some new pictures to post of cards I have made during the month of May 2013. Hope you enjoy my cards. You can email me at Lisha. Sorry not many cards to share with you! Hopefully this month I will have more!



 


 

 

 

 

 

 

\

 

 

 

 


 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

1 comment:

  1. Lish - great cards. On the 15th & 16th cards (counting from top to down)- what is the background-I love it.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete